Time & Location
About the Event
Marketing is a business discipline that applies to every organisation. It focuses on creating, building, communicating and delivering value to customers in ways that meet organisational goals. Having an effective plan to attract and retain customers is essential to the success of your business.
PURPOSE OF THE COURSE
Allow Managers to develop and implement a Marketing Plan.
- Marketing Orientation
- Marketing Concepts
- Important Elements of Marketing
- Steps in the Marketing Process
- Set a Marketing Foundation
- Focussing on the Customer
- Target Marketing
- Database Management
- Using the Marketing Mix
- Complete a Business SWOT Analysis
- Compilation of a Marketing Plan
- Implementation of a Marketing Plan
- Manage the Marketing Process
- Create a Marketing Culture
- Compile a Marketing Plan
- Manage a Marketing Plan
On successful completion of this course you will receive a certificate of attendance.
*This programme does not lead to a qualification on any NQF Level.